Macro photo of toy car object



 How to add light that looks like a shadow from the car or the brush?

Let's prepare the tools
here I use my smartphone to take the photo
1. Toy brush light
2. Glass pedestal
3. Tripod
4. Objects (may be toys)
for the settings as follows
ISO 100
Shutter Speed ​​5s
because I use the most minus EV smartphone
Maybe so that I can help a little I will include a video for how to take the picture
good luck..that's all from me
and thank you very much for your time 🙏🙏🙏
if you have any questions, please leave your questions in the comments column...always excited for macro photos using a smartphone 😍😍😍
Ikon Diverifikasi Komunitas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUTORIAL MACRO PHOTOGRAPHY DENGAN PONSEL

Teknik Foto Panning Menggunakan HP

Droplet In the feather